A pressure cooker is a very common cookware that you can find in almost all kitchens. If you are looking for the advanced version, with extra features like air frying, grilling, steaming, and baking, then Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker is the right choice for you. Ninja is a very popular brand for blenders and mixers, but it has come up with the latest pressure cooker as well. It is a bit pricey, but all the features that you get to enjoy will make it worth it. So, let us have a look at what this pressure cooker has got to offer you…
What is Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker?
- What is Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker?
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Design
- What Do You Get in Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker?
- Performance of Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker
- Price and Availability of Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker
- What Did We Like in Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker?
- What We Didn’t Like Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker?
Apart from making the best blenders, this brand Ninja is into making many other kitchen appliances as well. This Ninja Foodie Pressure cooker comes with eight different settings like slow cooking, air frying, roasting, baking, grilling, sautéing, pressure cooking, and also to keep the food warm. All this comes in just one pressure cooker.
There are two lids provided along with the pressure cooker, and you need to keep changing the lid based on your requirements. One lid helps to make normal food, while the other is useful for air frying, with 75 percent fat. You can grill veggies, grill chicken, and also slow cook other food items. It is a multi-use pressure cooker that does a lot than you can think.
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Design
Ninja Foodi Pressure cooker is very heavy as it is big. You will have to make sure that you have space in your kitchen cupboard to store it.
You will be able to use it in three different ways, like with one lid, you can pressure cook, sauté, steam, and slow cook. There is another crisping lid, which can be used for air frying, roasting, baking, and grilling. The third way of using the pressure cooker is without lid for searing and sautéing.
You get a cooking pot inside the cooker, which can be removed. You can use this cooking pot alone or combine its use with the crisp basket as well. Also, you can use it with a reversible grilling rack as well.
When you are going for pressure cooking or slow cooking pressure cooker, you will have to use it much like a pressure cooker with low or high heat. For baking, crisping, and roasting, you will have to adjust the temperatures. When it comes to grilling, you just have one heating option.
You can set the timer in minutes and also there is a pause button. If you want to peek into the cooking process of the food inside the pressure cooker, you can click that button and open the lid without any worries.
You will have cooking options just below the timer or temperature display. You can select from pressure, slow cook, steam, sauté, the air crisp, bake/roast, and grill.
One left bottom, you have the keep warm button and the right bottom you have on the button. The start and stop buttons are at the center of the pressure cooker.
Whatever you are cooking, you will have to manually set the temperature and timing according to the dish that you are making. It will take some time for you to get used to it.
What Do You Get in Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker?
In a pack of Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker, you will receive the following:
- One 1400 watt cooking unit.
- One pressure cooking Lid
- One crisping Lid
- One 6.5-quart ceramic-coated pot
- One ceramic-coated cook and a crisp basket of 4 quart
- One stainless steel reversible rack.
- One recipe book with 45+ recipes.
Read our latest review on Presto Pressure Cooker
Performance of Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker
If you are looking for some extra features and functionality in your existing pressure cooker, then this is the right option for you. You will be able to do a lot with just one appliance in your kitchen.
- Cooking performance: If you look at the pressure cooking, you will have to finish the job in pretty less time than you do it in your pressure cooker or even an oven. It takes a quarter of the time. One thing that you need to keep in mind is, you need to get used to the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker to use it in the right manner. Sometimes you may overcook it if the time and pressure releasing are not done at the right time, and sometimes vice versa. So, it takes some time for you to get used to it. Even the other cooking options like air frying, you get some yummy and amazing food. They taste just perfect. Sautéing, searing slow cooking, roasting, baking, and grilling also perform well.
- User friendly: When it comes to using the Ninja Foodi Pressure cooker, all the buttons are right in front of you, and you can select them very easily. You will not get any built-in or pre-set cooking menu, and hence you will have to do all by yourself. You should select the required temperature and also set the timing. It may take some time for you to understand it well.
- Ease of Cleaning: The Ninja Foodi Pressure cooker is very easy to clean. The pot that is provided in the pressure cooker is non-stick, and hence the food does not get stuck at the bottom. Along with that, it is dishwasher safe, and hence you need not have to worry about cleaning. The lids of the pressure cooker are also easy to clean because there are no too many nooks, and hence food does not stick inside.
Price and Availability of Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker
The price is a bit high when compared to the other instant cooking pots available in the market. But if you look at the amazing features that are offered by this Ninja Foodi Pressure cooker, it is worth it. It is easily available at the online stores, but you will have to get in touch with your local store if you want to buy it after checking its features personally. Availability will not be a problem if you order it online.
What Did We Like in Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker?
- It is a 1400 watt cooking unit.
- You get two lids for pressure cooking and air crisping.
- It comes with all the buttons displayed easily on the front side so that you can select them easily.
- It comes with a clear LCD.
- It has eight different cooking options like pressure cooking, slow cooking, air frying, sautéing, grilling, baking, roasting, and keep warm.
- It can be used in three different ways – one way with pressure cooking lid, another way with air crisping lid, and one without a lid.
- It comes with non-stick cooking pans, stainless steel reversible rack.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It keeps the food warm for 30 minutes.
- The construction of the unit is strong and sturdy.
- You get a user manual that will help you in using it properly.
- In air fryer mode, it comes with auto-shutoff and hence need not have to stay with it.
- Its pot is wider than the instant pots that are available in the market.
- The air fryer offers you crispy food in just no time.
Read our latest review on Crock Pot Pressure Cooker
What We Didn’t Like Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker?
- It is a bit expensive.
- It comes in bulky size and weight.
- You need to set the temperature and timer manually, and it takes time for you to understand the right time for each dish.
Overall, all the features that are offered by the Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker are amazing. All the features are very useful and help you cook very fast. The taste of the food is also enhanced when you cook in this pressure cooker as it does not overcook the food when you know the right timing. Instead of going for so many different cooking appliances for your kitchen, you can choose this pressure cooker. One single appliance does a lot of things for you. It is good for large families or when you are planning to make food in large quantities during weekends. You can roast some chicken, grill some veggies, bake some potatoes, and make some yummy meal for your guests.
Some people say it is huge, but it is small than having different appliances in your kitchen. If you have so many appliances in your kitchen, some of them are very easy to use, and some are difficult, but using a single kitchen appliance is quite easy. You can even plan to replace it with your old oven if it is already getting old. If you have enough space in your kitchen countertop and kitchen cabinet, and if you are more into air frying, then you can go for this pressure cooker. It will help you eat healthy food with 75 percent less fat. But if you just do pressure cooking, then it is not worth spending so much money. You can go for other instant pots available in the market, but you will not be able to enjoy as many features as this pressure cooker offers you.